• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Bending Choose 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

runefist

Verified Member
Dear PK,

NAICE! I love how you guys test your code, I srrsly do!
Oke so what is the problem?
If a console/commandblock/ anything that is not a player changes your bending it won't save in the database, why?
Well... Very simple :)
This line of code:
GeneralMethods.removeUnusableAbilities(sender);
It gets triggered when you change bending. What happens? It does not removeUnusableAbilities from the target.... no it changes em from the sender who does it. So it simple gives an error when it is a console command.

BTW this is located in the ChooseCommand class at line 106.

Kind regards,
runefist

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Dear PK,

If a console/commandblock/ anything that is not a player changes your bending it won't save in the database, why?
This line of code:
It gets triggered when you change bending. What happens? It does not removeUnusableAbilities from the target.... no it changes em from the sender who does it. So it simple gives an error when it is a console command.

Kind regards,
runefist
Thank you for the insult to staff, and we do test things. Some stuff slips by, we aren't perfect. Please don't resort to insulting us even if you are joking. Thank you for reporting the bug though.

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Thank you for the insult to staff, and we do test things. Some stuff slips by, we aren't perfect. Please don't resort to insulting us even if you are joking. Thank you for reporting the bug though.
im still waiting for bugs to be fixed since pre-korra lol the fly glitch involving waterspout and avatarstate being one of them :):)

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Dear PK,

This line of code:

Kind regards,
runefist
theres a way round this using commandsigns, use /b add instead of choose making sure you remove previous elements beforehand

runefist

Verified Member
I like to come back to the we do test things, I joke about that cause I once made a thread about what is wrong with PK and I mentioned the testing and all PK staff said they did test all their code. So I like when I find a bug that will fuck up almost the whole plugin :D (no data saving means no bending :) > pretty much fucked)

But since you ask it sooooo politely I will stop making jokes of it, I didn't wanna hurt ya feelings mate D:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like to come back to the we do test things, I joke about that cause I once made a thread about what is wrong with PK and I mentioned the testing and all PK staff said they did test all their code. So I like when I find a bug that will fuck up almost the whole plugin :D (no data saving means no bending :) > pretty much fucked)

But since you ask it sooooo politely I will stop making jokes of it, I didn't wanna hurt ya feelings mate D:
New staff mate

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Putting everything in this thread behind us, this issue will be fixed in the next beta. Thank you for the report and for your help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.