• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bending Broken, Need help!

CaptainMinMin

Verified Member
So recently I added 15 abilities to my server(Air Launch,Air Punch,Air Surf,Dagger Throw, Earth Cling,Earth Glove,Fart Blast,Free Running-->which is in the multi-abilities folder,Lava Manipulation,Plant Drain,Shock,Spout Rush,Swift Stream,and Wake Fishing,and Air Jet) But now the bending plugin is broken, all of these were added into the abilities folder except for Free running which is in multi-abilities as stated, but I can't bind or use any moves anymore. Does anyone have any solutions? To the best of my knowledge these are all compatible with all the other bending moves. Thank you for your time and I would greatly appreciate your help :)

jedk1

So recently I added 15 abilities to my server(Air Launch,Air Punch,Air Surf,Dagger Throw, Earth Cling,Earth Glove,Fart Blast,Free Running-->which is in the multi-abilities folder,Lava Manipulation,Plant Drain,Shock,Spout Rush,Swift Stream,and Wake Fishing,and Air Jet) But now the bending plugin is broken, all of these were added into the abilities folder except for Free running which is in multi-abilities as stated, but I can't bind or use any moves anymore. Does anyone have any solutions? To the best of my knowledge these are all compatible with all the other bending moves. Thank you for your time and I would greatly appreciate your help :)
latest.log ?

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Airsurf is under maintanace. Maybe that's what is causing your problems