• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Bending Board 1.2.0

runefist

runefist submitted a new resource:

Bending Board - Scoreboard on the right that shows: slots, cooldowns and current slot

!Bending Board!
Simple bending board that shows your bound moves on the right with the slot on it.

Pros:
- Show slots!
- Show selected slot!
- Show cooldowns!

Cons
- In this build it will delete other scoreboard plugins, in future it will work with them!
- No support for multi abilities!
- No support for combos!

Commands:
Read more about this resource...

Rob G

Please have this plugin liste nto the DisabledWorlds function of ProjectKorra. This way the board will not show in DisabledWorlds. Make it so it atleast doesn't show the board in DisabledWorlds. Understand?

Bumbullbee

I have a small problem, when using /b clear I get a NullPointerException, and then a bunch of stuff about it having trouble updating the scoreboard. everything else works as said earlier but the errors are going to have to make me put it aside until further notice.

Not trying to underrate your plugin, but it was kinda pointless to upload since Loony already made one himself.

Nevermind, Loony has deleted it from its Bending Essentials plugin.

runefist

runefist updated Bending Board with a new update entry:

Fixes + Health option!

Fixed some bugs:
- NPE on BendingChangebindEvent (Thanks to Loony for finding)
- ScoreBoard loaded in too slow which caused problems with other plugins! (Thanks to Loony for finding)
- Fixed a bug where another scoreboard overrides this scoreboard and then goes back to this scoreboard. For example with McMMO the mctop board, it overrides this one and fake data will be put on the scoreboard, which should not happen.

Additions:
- A health bar option! This will...
Read the rest of this update entry...

runefist

I have a small problem, when using /b clear I get a NullPointerException, and then a bunch of stuff about it having trouble updating the scoreboard. everything else works as said earlier but the errors are going to have to make me put it aside until further notice.
Can you try if it has been fixed in the latest build?

xNuminousx

I have the latest update and it's working good so far! I have one suggestion, to add a reload command for the plugin. Like, "/bendingboard reload" or something. Since you have a cosmetic addition like coloring the title, and more to come I assume, it'd be nice to be able to instantly or quickly see the changes without having to reload/restart your entire server.

xNuminousx

And I just saw in the console logs that the Title cannot be more than 16 characters so that'd be nice to know in the description. Also, I had to do a restart to see any changes. A reload of the entire server didn't work so I don't know if a reload command would... Interesting...

runefist

Please have this plugin liste nto the DisabledWorlds function of ProjectKorra. This way the board will not show in DisabledWorlds. Make it so it atleast doesn't show the board in DisabledWorlds. Understand?
Hmm interesting, didn't think of that one, will do!

runefist

And I just saw in the console logs that the Title cannot be more than 16 characters so that'd be nice to know in the description. Also, I had to do a restart to see any changes. A reload of the entire server didn't work so I don't know if a reload command would... Interesting...
Why would you want to change the title over and over again? Setting it once should be fine, I don't feel like it's really needed.

xNuminousx

Well, you want to test out some options right? Change it to, let's say, yellow, find you don't like it, and want to try a different one. For testing reasons. And if you added anymore cosmetic aspects to the bending board or the health bar then the plugin reload would do wonders there too.