• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Bendamania (2).png

Owner: Robagio (RobagNetwork on these forums)

What is Bendamania?

Bendamania is an Avatar/Bending Survival (ProjectKorra) 1.8.8 Minecraft Bukkit server. Here on Bendamania, we offer a diverse community. People from all around the world play on Bendamania. You will find people from not only the United States, but also the Netherlands, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Spain, and likely more. On Bendamania, you can PvP in our plentiful and captivating bending arenas, including general arenas, elemental-specific arenas, probending arenas, problocking arena, and practice arenas. You can make a base in the wild world and rule a faction (raiding allowed). And then there's roleplaying in Republic City. We also boast a mob arena where we will hold occasional apocalyptic events (We have bending mobs). Our forum website is bendamania.boards.net
purple-fancy-line-hi.png
How is Bendamania different from every other bending server?
Bendamania offers many different activities for any player, described above. Also, a bender (or chiblocker) can become a master of their element OR subelement! Yes, we have subelemental masters. Come online and see all of our subelemental masters and challenge them! You don't have to donate for subelements to be a subelemental master! We also have a Leader of the Equalists, which gets certain perks. Every player has a free pet: the piggy! Spawn your piggy at any time, anywhere but the arenas. But be mindful - do not leave your piggy and teleport away! It will die, and you will have to pay for his/her funeral.
Donators can become bi-elementals, tri-elementals, and even avatars. Donators can also get access to all subelements, access all pets, access all gadgets, etc.
purple-fancy-line-hi.png

What are the rules that I'd have to follow?

(Summary of Rules)
1) No disrespect/discrimination
2) No hacking
3) No abusing fly glitch or duplicators
4) No griefing anywhere but the wild/faction world
5) No purposefully creating lag
6) No advertising or posting links to anything non-related to Bendamania or ProjectKorra
7) No disobeying staff
8) No spamming chat or commands
9) No posting another person's personal information without their consent
10) No impersonating anyone
11) No punishment evading with an alternate account
12) No PvP-Logging in the wild/faction world
13) No crafting, buying, selling, or using any weapons or armor in anywhere but the faction world and Arena 3.
14) NO EXCESSIVE CAPS
15) No asking for ranks, for someone to spawn in items/money, or special permissions
16) English and Spanish only in public chat
purple-fancy-line-hi.png
ProjectKorra-Core-RPG-.png
"This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server." - Our wonderful ProjectKorra Administrator, MistPhizzle

Last edited:
Released creative plots!
You can now build in creative mode in the plot world at /warp plots.

We use the PlotSquared plugin in which everyone gets 1 free plot, but more plots can be earned through winning contests, bending tournaments, or by simply donating for a rank.
WorldEdit is also allowed for members. You can also use /item, /skull, and more commands to ensure the best quality building experience. :)

New arena, new spawn!
The new arena will replace arena1, and the old arena1 will become arena2.
The new arena was built by Eggie, one of our builders!
More changes are to be made--stay tuned!

xNuminousx

Some players of yours have been going on other server(s) and advertising for this one. I don't know if the staff for this server is encouraging this or if they're doing it purely for their love with the server, I don't know their reasoning, but I've seen this server advertised on other server(s) chat far too often. I'd make it very clear to your players to stop Advertising in other servers, it just makes this one look bad I promise you.

Hey everyone!
After months of downtime (I know, crazy!), Bendamania has returned! We're determined to make this time around so much better for all of the players, commoners, peasants, and plebeians! Right now we're working on a new spawn, and all of our previous features should be back up within the next couple weeks. Thank you for playing on Bendamania!

Hey everyone! :D
BendaMania is back up (like Rob said) So happy!
Please come talk to me in game and we can have a fun time bending! If you have any questions about the server or issues please contact me in game, on these forums, or on my discord. (Morgana#6248)

-SpeakUpToMyEx (Panda) Bendamania Moderator.

MIsty

For a server that averages 0 players I sure do see a lot of toxic people advertising your server. Not only does it make your server unappealing and toxic, but also desperate. Please do something about this.

For a server that averages 0 players I sure do see a lot of toxic people advertising your server. Not only does it make your server unappealing and toxic, but also desperate. Please do something about this.
It's not like I condone this or anything. You come here complaining like I would support that when it's someone with whom I'm not affiliated. I don't even recognize that username. So don't start drama with other servers over one rogue player. Thank you.

AndDrew

You go Rob! And there are players on Benda quite often. This is my favorite bending server at the moment.

MIsty

I truly wished it was just 1 rogue player. Sadly it is not, we have muted close to 50 people already. I mean if you choose to read this as me making drama vs. Me trying to make yourself aware if an issue our server has because your players choose to make it look bad by advertising then I can't stop you ^.^

I truly wished it was just 1 rogue player. Sadly it is not, we have muted close to 50 people already. I mean if you choose to read this as me making drama vs. Me trying to make yourself aware if an issue our server has because your players choose to make it look bad by advertising then I can't stop you ^.^
All right, well I'll try to tell people not to do that. Neither of us wants any drama, but I must admit it's annoying when I'm blamed for the actions of others. Notwithstanding, I'll try to keep people under control.