• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Basic Move Combo - All Elements :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBall

Verified Member
This suggestion will help to remove spam. I don't understand why the designers gave up their job? o_O

HydroMan

Verified Member
There should be third type of watermanipulation. When using on a third time (not switching slots) a waterjet or whats it is called will be launch. In other words, two blocks water pillar will emerge from water and will then bursts itself in a watermanip. form.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I feel like the part where the move's effects change after using them a certain amount of times is RPG ish.
I could agree to that. It seems more RPG, but there are some key features that people could agree on.
I think this would be better as actual combos rather than having to spam abilities as certain servers HATE spammers... Anything that promotes spamming isn't good.
If this is gonna be made, I think it should be just toggle-able in the configurations to respect those who don't want this feature.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm going to deny this idea.
You can just use move 3 times in a row already and if we used this idea all it does is encourage spamming and reward people for spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.