• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied /b d - subskills

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
If there isn't gonna be planned any abilities for the lightning, combustion and flight subskills, their branch element ability list should be changed..

I propose that the sentence of theirs titled "[sub-skill] abilities: /bending display [ability] should be change into something like "[ability]" or "This subskill only has a [ability] ability". With that in mind, /b d {lightning/combustion/flight} would be removed from its existence.

For example: typing /b d fire will display all of its abilities like how it does normally with the exception of lightning ability being titled "lightning" (like the rest of how the fire-ry abilities are), or "This subelement only has a lightning(< word colored dark red) ability".

I'm not asking too much for this to be done, but I feel like it's a little bit redundant to have a list of something, that contains only one ability in it and is named after the same title of its category.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I think the point of it is that either we (or add-on developers) would make moves that'd continue that sub element.. Like discharge for lightning etc. I do know what you mean with combustion or flight, because I'm not sure how much people would add to those.. (Flight boost? idk lol)

Loony

Verified Member
The lists of sub-elements is to keep it organised and show the players what other sub abilities there is, not just to list the moves.

I don't agree that it should be removed if no abilities are there so I'm going to deny this suggestion, however I believe we should have a number next to the sub-elements to identify how many abilities are enabled for that sub-element.

Status
Not open for further replies.