• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

BraumLionHardt

Verified Member
IP: Bending.Avineas.com
Hi,
Welcome to Avineas bending server.
This is a Small no-whitelist server with a lot of potential.
It features:
1VS1 arena
Academies
Survival
Battlegrounds (in Progress)
MobArena (in Progress)
Shops (in Progress)​
You can also bend EVERYTHING no restrictions except that you can only bend 1 element at a time.
The rules are these:
1. Bloodbending only vs mobs
2. Harassing is forbidden
3. Don't Spawnkill
4. Don't use fireburst near or in server made structures
5. Don't destroy someone elses properties
We hope to see you at our server!
if you are an experienced builder please comment below if you want to help building up this server, Thanks.
PS. This server is only online at 10-9 amsterdam time: go to http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/avineas-bending-server/ to see exactly when!

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra is not responsible for your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe by any you chance you left of a space before or after the ip, @xNuminousx ?

ETA: Type it in myself, and appearantly, you're not the one who couldn't log into it, because mine could not find it either.

BraumLionHardt

Verified Member
Yea, I re-typed it over and over and it wasn't working.
the ip should be working man. try it this: bending.avineas.com maybe you tried to access the server after 9 pm in the afternoon Amsterdam time. This server is only online for a set amount of time. I'll add that to the server page. it is online from 10-9 amsterdam time

FirePro7860

Verified Member
Maybe you got the wrong time, try looking at the world clock and put it on Western Europe, that's where the Netherlands and thus Amsterdam is.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk