• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
In minecraft, since skins can vary with having eyes and tatoos in different position. how about somehow we give the avatar the option (in-game) to customize specific particles to the position they want it to be. Of course the config shoud limit what particles can be created, custumized, because otherwise anyone could overabuse that or untentionally create lag,

If that's too much, then make all avatar's have the glow in an aura shape. Yellow or white.

ParticlesInAvatarState should be the boolean option if particles should appear. ParticlesforAvatarState - configures what particles there should be.

Code:
         ParticlesInAvatarState: true
                  Particles: snow golem/fallingdust

Last edited:

Tyster

I think it's a cool idea. It's a way to warn other players that he or she is in the AvatarState.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It was suggested, so don't go praising dis post. For the most part, I'm only suggesting to add onto the customizable option for the players to position their glow xP

I think it would be a nice feature. If I dedicated the time to create an airbender skin with lots of tatoots, I would definantly take the opportunity to have them "glow" when avatarstate for the aesthetic looks and, as you said, to warn others that I gone into avater-mad_ape mode. :'p

Though, sometimes it can get annoying if people make a silly shape and/or position of the particles, like a dangling dong on their crouch and, worst of all - their whole head covered in a particle puff. << Maybe that can be resolve by limiting amount of particles an avatar can create it.

Status
Not open for further replies.