• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Avatar: The Last Airbender IP Bible

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Alo!
---
I would like to know if someone here has access to the series bible, a file where the Avatar producers consult in order to have info on what they can and cannot do in the Avatar World. This file would be precious to every fan and specially to those who are thinking in writting fics and side stories. I already have a file posted my one member in the PK Forums, but the link he provided was broken, and I can't find the bible online. If anyone has the file, could you please drop it here? Thanks! We could also discuss what could be the info the bible has in its pages and create our own PK Bible.

HydroMan

Verified Member
W
Pretty good encyclopedia for dummies that don't understand the mechanics on how bending works and in general - pointing out important when having argument about bending moves whenever they are approval. Without reading it much, I still think it is good xD
I thought ot would be a bible with loys of pages. Why is it that small/short bible xD? Dafuq