• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Avatar Redirection

owlcool

Verified Member
I am sorry, I have no idea if this is already added, but I need this to be added if it is not. Make it so that when you redirect lightning from a Avatar, it does not just fully charge up your move, but it makes it avatar level. That would be a bit more logical.

owlcool

Verified Member
We are getting off topic, can you make redirected avatar lightning be avatar level? This is just not a logical part of the plugin, and I am getting no-one saying that it does it that way already.

ashe36

Verified Member
This suggestion is vague and descriptive. To be honest, it makes very little sense. Denied.

CallumPriestley

Verified Member
How does it make no sense? if an Avatar shot lightning at you and you redirected it back at them the damage should be as much as the Avatar Lightning as you have just sent it back at them.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The way lightning is more powerful when the avatar uses it is if the said avatar is in the avatarstate. That being said I think there should be no way to redirect lightning shot from the avatar when the avatar is in the avatarstate, because when in the avatarstate it is possible to spam lightning, making it impossible to redirect anyways. You would be able to redirect the first shot if quick enough, but the other shots would kill you. Non-avatarstate: Redirectable; Avatarstate: Non-redirectable

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ashe this is the truth; if you don't want us talking about it, don't leave the thread open. If you cannot lock it, get Mist to do it when he gets on or another capable staff member. And besides, what harm is it doing to argue against a denied thread? You would have to have a good way with words to be able to successfully argue it back from the denied label. Which I doubt would have a successful outcome anyways. No harm, no penalty.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Yea you shouldnt argue with the admins
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:FearlessPie121

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
How does it make no sense? if an Avatar shot lightning at you and you redirected it back at them the damage should be as much as the Avatar Lightning as you have just sent it back at them.
lol, thanks for that, I thought they locked it. It does make at least a bit of sense. Same amount of electricity should be redirected if it goes through something, or at least around the same amount. The fact that avatars have no cooldowns is a bit iffy, but it would make it so that you could be immune to lightning as long as the avatar is not distracted, and then blast away. Make sense?

Sketz

Verified Member
Yea you shouldnt argue with the admins
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN:FearlessPie121

It' true, you shouldn't argue with staff on here.

However, just because they're staff. Don't mean they are always correct.

Please don't take this in the wrong way.
I'm not trying to argue, but it's true.

I do however understand this topic.
If I could create this, I would.

This would be a bit out of my range though.
Descriptively speaking, I don't think avatar lightning should be redirected stronger, just because it's from the avatar.

I don't think the avatar in the series differed from using lightning, let alone even using it.

If the lightning is stronger, I think that if it was redirected. It wouldn't be stronger.

Here is how,

Say I shot a very powerful volt at you.
You try to redirect it.

If this is series detailed, I'd say. You couldn't handle the lightning.

All that energy going at you, would logically weaken you, making it harder to redirect.

If you think about it. It should make sense to you.

Although lightning in minecraft, does need some tweaks at it. Right now I believe it's a one hit K-O in avatar state.