• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Would this be a nice avatar move?

• No, but maybe with some changes it could be good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I agree with you about holding sneak to enter the avatar state, it gives a greater impact. If I were holding sneak it would feel more like I'm channeling my past lives and evoking the avatar state, as opposed to throwing a punch. XD
IKRXD I have anothe idea for avatar tho:3 I'll make a post for it.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I disagree because often time, fully realized Avatars can go in it instantly, and leave it instantly.
I think it shuold be possible to hold shift to activate it, but with a separate perm, you can just left click to activate it. That way Avatars have a choice.
Oh no, I should've actually been clearer in my statement; I agree with you too. TAPPING sneak would be a nice effect - just the sneak in general. I was focusing on the realistic effect holding sneak would give for me personally. Avatar State can be induced instantly for avatars that have mastered it, so I think instant activation is a given.

Kwesi

Verified Member
The name Element(al)Storm popped into my head and I'm kind of digging it. What does anything else think of it?

Kwesi

Verified Member
*sigh* Okay, as much as it pains me to say, I don't think there should be two tornado abilities in the AvatarCombo. Do you think there's any way you could adapt this to function slightly differently (I came up with a suggestion for that myself, but I want to know if you have any ideas for your ability)?

Status
Not open for further replies.