• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

August 6th, 2017 Changelog

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! We've made some changes to the server after more than 24 hours of being open. We've fixed some bugs and tweaked some features, all detailed here.

In the future, we'll create periodic threads detailing changes to the server so that you can see everything that has been fixed / changed. Without further ado,

• Amiibos no longer drop on death (if you purchased one, died, and lost it, open a ticket and we'll look into it!).
  • Fixed conflicts between Bending and VoxelSniper that prevented users from using /b.
  • Fixed a major WorldGuard bug that was hindering server performance.
  • The DynamicMap no loner shows players.
  • Blocked bending in the Republic City shopping district.
  • Updated in-game ranks. (Mod = Server Mod, Admin = Server Admin, PK = PK Staff Member, Dev = PK Developer)
  • Updated to ProjectKorra v1.8.6
  • Weapon damage has been tweaked and balanced globally (to encourage fighting with Bending)
  • Added PvP top kills to the arena lobby.
  • Changes to VIP Ranks
    • VIP ranks are no longer subscription based. Instead, it is a $10 one-time payment to unlock all of the features. If you had previously purchased VIP, it has been automatically extended for you and you have received all of the new features.
    • VIP users can now create up to 10 shops in the Republic City Shopping District.
    • VIP users can now correctly bypass the VIP cool down.
  • The entire server store is still on sale, 25% off EVERYTHING until midnight EST tonight. After that, it'll be 15% off for the remainder of the week.
There's plenty more coming! Stay tuned & huge shout out to our server team that has been working around the clock to fix bugs and ensure a smooth launch.

Yanne

Hello everyone! We've made some changes to the server after more than 24 hours of being open. We've fixed some bugs and tweaked some features, all detailed here.

In the future, we'll create periodic threads detailing changes to the server so that you can see everything that has been fixed / changed. Without further ado,

• Amiibos no longer drop on death (if you purchased one, died, and lost it, open a ticket and we'll look into it!).
  • Fixed conflicts between Bending and VoxelSniper that prevented users from using /b.
  • Fixed a major WorldGuard bug that was hindering server performance.
  • The DynamicMap no loner shows players.
  • Blocked bending in the Republic City shopping district.
  • Updated in-game ranks. (Mod = Server Mod, Admin = Server Admin, PK = PK Staff Member, Dev = PK Developer)
  • Updated to ProjectKorra v1.8.6
  • Weapon damage has been tweaked and balanced globally (to encourage fighting with Bending)
  • Added PvP top kills to the arena lobby.
  • Changes to VIP Ranks
    • VIP ranks are no longer subscription based. Instead, it is a $10 one-time payment to unlock all of the features. If you had previously purchased VIP, it has been automatically extended for you and you have received all of the new features.
    • VIP users can now create up to 10 shops in the Republic City Shopping District.
    • VIP users can now correctly bypass the VIP cool down.
  • The entire server store is still on sale, 25% off EVERYTHING until midnight EST tonight. After that, it'll be 15% off for the remainder of the week.
There's plenty more coming! Stay tuned & huge shout out to our server team that has been working around the clock to fix bugs and ensure a smooth launch.

I really don't like that we cant see players on the map because how else am I supposed to find out where I am and how to get to a certain place? like I needed that map to be able to go to the Fire nation land but now I don't have the map so how am I supposed to get there now? Please reply as soon as u get this because its EXTREEMLY important to me.

AndDrew

I really don't like that we cant see players on the map because how else am I supposed to find out where I am and how to get to a certain place? like I needed that map to be able to go to the Fire nation land but now I don't have the map so how am I supposed to get there now? Please reply as soon as u get this because its EXTREEMLY important to me.
Use your coordinates buddy. You can find them in game by pressing f3 and on the dynmap you can see the coordinates by hovering your mouse over an area.

Yanne

I really don't like that we cant see players on the map because how else am I supposed to find out where I am and how to get to a certain place? like I needed that map to be able to go to the Fire nation land but now I don't have the map so how am I supposed to get there now?
Use your coordinates buddy. You can find them in game by pressing f3 and on the dynmap you can see the coordinates by hovering your mouse over an area.

but the problem is not everyone understands coordinates I know I don't understand them either