• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AstralProjection

Status
Not open for further replies.

KATheHuman

Verified Member
Element: Air

Move: AstralProjection

Instructions:
- Bind it but this time with a player name
next to it for example /bending bind AstralProjection (Player Name)
- Hold shift for 5 seconds.
- Teleport (With another frozen you on the same place you left) to the player for 10 seconds with flying.
- If your physical body is attacked you will immediately be sent back to your physical body.

For:
ProjectKorra (Core) OR ProjectKorra (Spirit)

Thoughts?

Kwesi

Verified Member
I also made a suggestion for this and Mist denied it simply because there were other suggestions for it.

TheOneAndOnlyApple

Verified Member
Should a time limit be implemented into how long they can project their spiritual self? If so, I certainly think it should be more than ten seconds.
However, of course, this would most likely be configurable.
For a default time, what do you guys suggest, if any?
I personally do not think there should be a time limit as to how long they can spiritually project themselves. Of course I agree that if the body is damaged they should be transferred back to that location immediately, but I do not surmise that the time they could exit their body in spiritual form was a limited one.
With spectator mode, using the GUI to teleport to players is possible and I think it would mimic the aspect of 'concentrating on a player's energy' and projecting yourself there.
Let me know what you guys think, as this move is something I am majorly excited for as an airbender.
Thank you!

~Apple<3

owlcool

Verified Member
Should a time limit be implemented into how long they can project their spiritual self? If so, I certainly think it should be more than ten seconds.
However, of course, this would most likely be configurable.
For a default time, what do you guys suggest, if any?
I personally do not think there should be a time limit as to how long they can spiritually project themselves. Of course I agree that if the body is damaged they should be transferred back to that location immediately, but I do not surmise that the time they could exit their body in spiritual form was a limited one.
With spectator mode, using the GUI to teleport to players is possible and I think it would mimic the aspect of 'concentrating on a player's energy' and projecting yourself there.
Let me know what you guys think, as this move is something I am majorly excited for as an airbender.
Thank you!

~Apple<3
I think until they run too half hunger, maybe too 3 hunger bars at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.