• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Any way to bind an ability to an item?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
It was possible in the plugin that this is based off of, but no longer possible.

Why? It was silly and rarely used. It destroyed the processing system and we were able to increase efficiency ten-fold by removing it. (Theoretically)

Also, Bending with items is foolish as Bending comes from the hands, and items are simply shown to strengthen Bending. (In such a scenario, I recommend you look into our plugin ProjectKorra (Items)!)

PhoenixSmith0922

Verified Member
It was possible in the plugin that this is based off of, but no longer possible.

Why? It was silly and rarely used. It destroyed the processing system and we were able to increase efficiency ten-fold by removing it. (Theoretically)

Also, Bending with items is foolish as Bending comes from the hands, and items are simply shown to strengthen Bending. (In such a scenario, I recommend you look into our plugin ProjectKorra (Items)!)
Ah, I see. The thing I like was that when me and my players are not actively fighting/using bending you could put a bound item into your inventory and not have to worry about shifting or clicking inside your house on most of your slots. I get it was not to the show though.

Hero

Verified Member
Ah, I see. The thing I like was that when me and my players are not actively fighting/using bending you could put a bound item into your inventory and not have to worry about shifting or clicking inside your house on most of your slots. I get it was not to the show though.
Most people just do /bending toggle or /b t