• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion AnvilBolts

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Inspired by the scene of Kuvira-Korra in the battle scene inside of the mecha tank! The Villain prepares herself with earthshard-alike metal fragment.

Bolts
In minecraft, this will look like anvil blocks. User can levitate them (as shown in the picture) by right clicking any three metal blocks (minus heavy pressure plate) to form them into anvils. This bolts will start following on the user, positioned in Y-shape one block away at the length of the user's torso, as (s)he moves around the arena. The User can then start shooting mini anvil dropped-entities at the user (code utilizing invisible armor stand) up to 5 (by default config) per each from a random anvil orb each click.

With this orb floating around, the user can left click with RaiseEarth while pointing at one of the anvils to shape it into mini shield. If sneak is tapped instead, this will create a bigger shield (3x1x3 iron blocks structure).

Avalanche
If the user sneaks at the iron ceiling (without orbits activated), this will turn those blocks into anvils, and since anvils in minecraft obey to the grafity - hence why this is called Avalanche.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Lol, I'm not sure why I included right-click there. Perhaps I intented it to just be an extention for EarthBlast, but then decide not since I include a second feature for it called Avalanche. I guess it really fits well as a standalone.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Lol, I'm not sure why I included right-click there. Perhaps I intented it to just be an extention for EarthBlast, but then decide not since I include a second feature for it called Avalanche. I guess it really fits well as a standalone.
This would go great with metal fragments but that's jedcore

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
AnvilBolts is better than Metalfragments. AB is more creative and intuitive.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt