• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Another MetalClips Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winner392

Verified Member
This is in ProjectKorra BETA 20. MetalClips can kill people in creative when it shouldn't. When a person uses it on a person in creative, they are held there for a brief moment, and suddenly die with the message "<Username> died". Instead, they should simply not die.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is in ProjectKorra BETA 20. MetalClips can kill people in creative when it shouldn't. When a person uses it on a person in creative, they are held there for a brief moment, and suddenly die with the message "<Username> died". Instead, they should simply not die.
Also happens to peeps in god mode

Joeri

Verified Member
You also seem to forget that while they did not say they were pvping, they never said that won't.
Not fair for people to pvp in god mode, :p
You straight away said "Not fair for people to pvp in godmode", I never said they were pvping with it, or without it, Read posts clearly...

I only stated that they didnt say they were pvping with it.

owlcool

Verified Member
You straight away said "Not fair for people to pvp in godmode", I never said they were pvping with it, or without it, Read posts clearly...

I only stated that they didnt say they were pvping with it.
Life lesson forest gump, don't take joking seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.