• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airwheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtronKrs

Verified Member
Hello,
by watching Legend Of Korra and this move
I thought it was incredible, epic and awesome. It seems Tenzin invented it and it's a defensive/mobility move because he gets back the metal hooks of Hiroshi. It's good as mobility and it would be awesome if you'd implement this in the core. Thank you for listening to my suggestion.

promancer

Verified Member
Hello,
by watching Legend Of Korra and this move
I thought it was incredible, epic and awesome. It seems Tenzin invented it and it's a defensive/mobility move because he gets back the metal hooks of Hiroshi. It's good as mobility and it would be awesome if you'd implement this in the core. Thank you for listening to my suggestion.
This has been suggested already.
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/airwheel.3378/

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
This is honestly just AirScooter. If I were Concept Designer, I would say denied. It just add more particles that make it really laggy and hard to see...

Loony

Verified Member
I believe this should replace AirScooter as it has WAY more possibilities than AirScooter does. Looking into.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I believe this should replace AirScooter as it has WAY more possibilities than AirScooter does. Looking into.
In my opinion, replacing seems a bit extreme. I like AirScooter (and many others do too) and it would be a shame if it was removed. It might need a bit of a change in the way it looks but there's time for that. Why not make it like, run + jump + sneak = AirWheel?

Loony

Verified Member
In my opinion, replacing seems a bit extreme. I like AirScooter (and many others do too) and it would be a shame if it was removed. It might need a bit of a change in the way it looks but there's time for that. Why not make it like, run + jump + sneak = AirWheel?
That's also a good alternative. It would work the same way as AirScooter does but it would look different and have more defence / offence.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Imo, i think it would be a cool combo, that you like when used go a lot faster than airscooter and can blast thru things, like say a raiseearth wall
I don't know if it's just me or something, but sometimes airswipe can actually go through EarthWalls. Earth walls were very powerful because not even Aang's airswipe could pass through "sometimes". All I'm saying is to do a ratio or percentage (configurable) when this will blast through EarthWalls.

promancer

Verified Member
I don't know if it's just me or something, but sometimes airswipe can actually go through EarthWalls. Earth walls were very powerful because not even Aang's airswipe could pass through "sometimes". All I'm saying is to do a ratio or percentage (configurable) when this will blast through EarthWalls.
More caused by lag than by a function put into the plugin. Personally ive only seen this happen when either the airswipe was launched right where the earthwall ended or that the animation only made it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.