• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirSpout addons

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I think this looks more like tornado than airspout. Airspout is more passive, while tornado is more aggressive. Catch my wind?

Sorry, couldn't help adding that pun. The clip is basically doing what tornado does, with a little added physics, so there's no need to change anything. Unless of course you want people to take damage from hitting objects/walls after being launched by tornado.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
I think this looks more like tornado than airspout. Airspout is more passive, while tornado is more aggressive. Catch my wind?

Sorry, couldn't help adding that pun. The clip is basically doing what tornado does, with a little added physics, so there's no need to change anything. Unless of course you want people to take damage from hitting objects/walls after being launched by tornado.
Speaking of puns, Leaf me alone, i'm bushed!.

Status
Not open for further replies.