• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Airshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Because they both same identical and would have the same issue, so why can't I mention it? I'm sorry if I bothered you with me referring to that abilities name, but I think it is relative with your suggestion. Otherwise, it would like I'm just complaining only about your alternative (airshield) click feature and not giving a fuck about fireshield, which again these abilities are both the same thing so I should care for it to.

owlcool

Verified Member
Because they both same identical and would have the same issue, so why can't I mention it? I'm sorry if I bothered you with me referring to that abilities name, but I think it is relative with your suggestion. Otherwise, it would like I'm just complaining only about your alternative (airshield) click feature and not giving a fuck about fireshield, which again these abilities are both the same thing so I should care for it to.
"Element: Air"

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It is from the first post.
Apparently you haven't learned the format suggestion threads are supposed to go in.
Omg, I'm done arguing with you.

Repeating this last time. Your AirShield = FireShield (LMB). FireShield Left Click is relevant to your AirShield Left Click.. ____ so that's why I disagreed fireshield AND AIRSHIELD should have this capability. I'm not batching my idea in your idea, just a rent. From what I gather from you, you want me to make a thread in suggestion section for "Ignore owlcool's idea for airshield left click, DONT make it happen" and that I shouldn't share my thought with fireshield left click feature, which is literally the same thing as your airshield idea. It's relevant, so I don't see the point why I shouldnt mention fireshield name. I'm not trying to take/steals viewers attention from your post into my rant, for them to disagree with your idea in this threads.

That's all I have to say.

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
Why couldn't you just click and it would be there for not even a second.... Just to block moves that wouldn't go through airshield......

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I was replying to Green (if it was even a question)

My Criticism is that shield should not be self-sustainable on it's own, because airbenders never showed the capacity to do so.

Green

Verified Member
That is what I was saying! That it should only be there for not even a second so you have to get the timing right and it wouldn't be self-sustained.

Kiam

Verified Member
Sometimes it does.
It mainly serves to bother people.
--------------------
I think that we've seen airbenders defend quickly using air in front of them...

Like what Korra did in this gif. She made a small swirl of air in front of her that shielded her from Kuvira's attack and deflected the metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.