• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Airburst Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
hey guys i cant seem to find a range option in my config settings for airburst? whenever airbenders come on my server its lagging the hell out of it and i dont know how to lower the range of airburst shift release move. could someone fix this pleasee just need a configurable radius for the charged attack

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
its a bug that the config option isnt showing up im not generaly disscussing anything, im asking for something to be added/fixed so actualy it should be in the core suggestions area *edit* if its not a bug

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
i think so, not entirely sure, its either a bug or hasnt been added so it would class as a suggestion? by me asking if it could be implimented

Sketz

Verified Member
Try resetting your config. Maybe that will help you.

This is my config for AirBurst.

Code:
AirBurst:
      Enabled: true
      Description: AirBurst is one of the most powerful abilities in the airbender's arsenal. To use, press and hold sneak to charge your burst. Once charged, you can either release sneak to launch a cone-shaped burst of air in front of you, or click to release the burst in a sphere around you. Additionally, having this ability selected when you land on the ground from a large enough fall will create a burst of air around you.
      FallThreshold: 8
      PushFactor: 1
      ChargeTime: 1750
      Damage: 0

Sketz

Verified Member
Try resetting your config. Maybe that will help you.

This is my config for AirBurst.

Code:
AirBurst:
      Enabled: true
      Description: AirBurst is one of the most powerful abilities in the airbender's arsenal. To use, press and hold sneak to charge your burst. Once charged, you can either release sneak to launch a cone-shaped burst of air in front of you, or click to release the burst in a sphere around you. Additionally, having this ability selected when you land on the ground from a large enough fall will create a burst of air around you.
      FallThreshold: 8
      PushFactor: 1
      ChargeTime: 1750
      Damage: 0

I just noticed that there is no Config option for radius... Welp, I'll be adding this into Configurations.

Status
Not open for further replies.