• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Airbending passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
An airbender would be able to succesfully tame an animal in just one try (feeding it once), because of their pacifist nature towards living things.

@ArchBear_Vega is the person who came up with this idea. I'm not involved in it.

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hmm... Where have I seen this before?
Or make it so airbenders have a higher chance of taming animals because of their affinity with bison.
Please stop reposting ideas of other users. It's dishonest but also quite disrespectful to the original author. You know you didn't think of it first, so please at least next time tag the original author and refine the idea a bit? It's honestly not that hard.

I hate to be a downer as well but it isn't the first time I've seen it. This rather annoyed me so I'd rather see is cease now then let it continue. :)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You know you didn't think of it first, so please at least next time tag the original author and refine the idea a bit? It's honestly not that hard.
Sorry, I forgot to do that when I was creating. I'm gonna edit my post and credit im. Thank you for expressing your honest complain, otherwise I might have never notice it the disrespectful mistake I made :)

Loony

Verified Member
An airbender would be able to succesfully tame an animal in just one try (feeding it once), because of their pacifist nature towards living things.

@ArchBear_Vega is the person who came up with this idea. I'm not involved in it.
I saw his idea so there was no need to make it a suggestion....

If people make suggestions in the post I made you don't need to repost them, they're perfectly fine where they are.

I'll mark this looking into and lock the thread, but don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.