• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [AIRBENDING] [NEWMOVE] Smoke Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
This was suggested over and over like Ice Blade and I made that suggestion. Here me out.

The move would allow an airbender to blind a victim for 3 secs. People suggestion a giant cloud, but I think this move could be used as airblast.

The user would shift on a fire block (because fire causes smoke) and little air particles would rise from the fire along with smoke to show the move is working. After that, the user would simply left click at an creature to blind it with smoke.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Airbenders being able to blind others. I wont necessarily deny the thread though, interested in seeing what others think.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Let's look at air:
-High mobility
-High defense
-Good attack

I don't think it would be good if just one element could blind, as it would be a major game changer in the balance of bending.

HydroMan

Verified Member
i would say you go can already blind people with all air moves by the particles... And I won't need to explain why

V

Vidcom

Airbenders couldn't bend smoke, only air. We saw this in LoK B1, when Tenzin managed to bend a bubble of air in a room filled with gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.