• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Airbending Mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
This move probably fits better in the RPG suggestions, but I also feel it fits good in here, so... Anyways.

In the show, Aang is seen blasting open many doors. Aang airbent the Earth Kingdom doors to see the king, and during the invasion on the day of black sun, he blasted open the Royal Palace's doors with Airbending.

Also, Tenzin was able to use airbending to activate that mechanism with all of the spinning doors on it that Korra had to pass through by, "being the leaf."

I think Airbending should be able to open and close doors. I think it brings a nice RPG element and is quite aesthetically pleasing. Plus, I'd love to get that amazing feelings of making a grand entrance with an AirBurst blasting through some Wooden Doors.

paliate

Verified Member
I thought this was already a thing considering whenever i bend near a door it opens, maybe it's a glitch? LOL.

mastermind71

Verified Member
Cool! I think its possible. If metal benders can open and close metal doors then I don't see how an airbender can't blast it open

Kiam

Verified Member
I think this makes sense. In the past plugin, you used to be able to flip levers and open doors with airblast o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.