• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Air Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
Whilst Tenzin fights against equalists, he displays this ability.

"This ability is practically useless because it's pretty much just like air scooter."
Absolutely correct, it is just like Air Scooter (If wanted, in this gif it appears that this move is also defensive rather than just evasive, could be like a small but vulnerable air shield, but if it were to be that way, I think it should be slower than Air Scooter, or this move could have a faster start-up, since Air Scooter wants you to jump, this one could be just a simple click, idk), this being said, why did Tenzin choose to use this move instead of Air Scooter? Who knows, maybe for defense, idk, but I think one thing this plugin is lacking is diversity. I think it would be better for there to be different variations of each move, for each bender to have their own style. Are you the Air Scooter type of guy or the Air Wheel type of guy?

Despite if this move is made or not, and who makes this move and how they make this move, all I ask for, if this move were to be made, then I think that it should be a copy of Air Scooter, just with different particle effects and displays. If someone were to make this move and have it be different from Air Scooter, I think that there should be balanced pros and cons of choosing air scooter over air wheel, or air wheel over air scooter.

Gold

Verified Member
I guess it would be cool if there was a move like this. I think it would be great if there was a strategy to hit the person on the side thus stopping him from moving on the wheel. Also it would seem like taking hard turns on it would be easier than on airscooter shown in the gif

Status
Not open for further replies.