• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete (Air) WallDamage Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatabo

Verified Member
You were acting like Bloodbending's damage isn't walldmg, just correcting you more or less.
Well, I believe everyone actually understood what I said. And I do know that its the same type of damage, except bloodbending is a move and wall damage is just damage.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, I believe everyone actually understood what I said. And I do know that its the same type of damage, except bloodbending is a move and wall damage is just damage.
The wall damage can be caused by throwing a player you are bloodbending, if that clears things up for everyone.

Loony

Verified Member
I'm tired okay guys?
It's hard to keep up with what's being added when I'm constantly on beta 12

Tenket

Verified Member
I hear the same crap every god damn day (you can tell this infuriates me).
This is what I think about people who think things are too OP:
DEAL WITH IT
I get so mad every time I go into the arena, an airbender rektz someone with wall damage, and the dead guy rages because of how OP wall damage is. Want to know how I never have a problem with OP? Because I always find a way to counter and or dodge it. That is the key to fully avoiding "OP". Wall damage? Not a problem. Just be faster than the Airbender and figure out his or her battle strategies and they wont be able to strike you with wall damage. Bloodbending? Not a problem. Just keep your distance and and don't let them get in complete eye contact with you. Also be fast. Lavabending? Not a problem. Lava isn't maneuverable meaning the faster you are, the harder time Lavabenders are going to have hitting you with lava.

Now, please don't respond with, (initiate noobie squeaky voice) "Oh, if you think OP isn't a problem? Go against the AvatarState and or ElementSphere you n0b." The AvatarState AND ElementSphere I have to admit are both a bit OP, but why would you even go against Avatars with that kind of power? :/
Airbenders doing 9 hearts of damage is OP. Four hearts is still a lot.

Hero

Verified Member
DEAL WITH IT
I get so mad every time I go into the arena, an airbender rektz someone with wall damage, and the dead guy rages because of how OP wall damage is. Want to know how I never have a problem with OP? Because I always find a way to counter and or dodge it. That is the key to fully avoiding "OP". Wall damage? Not a problem. Just be faster than the Airbender and figure out his or her battle strategies and they wont be able to strike you with wall damage. Bloodbending? Not a problem. Just keep your distance and and don't let them get in complete eye contact with you. Also be fast. Lavabending? Not a problem. Lava isn't maneuverable meaning the faster you are, the harder time Lavabenders are going to have hitting you with lava.

Now, please don't respond with, (initiate noobie squeaky voice) "Oh, if you think OP isn't a problem? Go against the AvatarState and or ElementSphere you n0b." The AvatarState AND ElementSphere I have to admit are both a bit OP, but why would you even go against Avatars with that kind of power? :/
You do realize a "wall" can be as simple as a block or a vine, right?

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
DEAL WITH IT

nothing is op.... the fact that pretty much all moves/elements are op means none of them are... dont see why people moan about stuff being op... if u dont like it disable it or hey.... dont play a freakin bending server!!! i do agree that the elements arnt perfect and there are a fair few little bits that are NEEDED to finish the config, this being one of them and airbust being the other. but i dont think anyone who bends can call any other element op. each element has its pros and cons people just have to develop their bending and learn to counter these "op" moves/elements. im a waterbender.... i kill everything with water no matter if they counter lol... an i still think staff cant say too much on this area either, not without being extremely biast towards a certain element, please if you're going to comment make sure u don bend.... anyone who disagrees can quite literaly kiss my ass lol... bending is op no matter what you choose. MINECRAFT IS MENT TO BE BOWS SWORDS AND AXES!!!!!! cmon....... get with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.