• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Air blocking Air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterFan99

Verified Member
We all know that throughout bending history, air never blocked air. Maybe some of you hate it, some love it, but i'm going to question this a bit. In the show during book 3 of Legend Of Korra, Tenzin and Zaheer were battling it out y'know having a good time, but i noticed when Tenzin threw some air at him, Zaheer quickly countered with some more air blocking out Tenzin's attacks.

If i may ask the developers to think about this and the rest of the community, post your thoughts in the comments below about if air should block air, lemme show you a clip of what i mean:

at 0:9 Zaheer blocks some of his attacks, at the 0:26 mark, if you look closely you can see tenzin block an air blast but without bending? i don't know guys you tell me. Anyways bye everyone!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I believe he just used airbending against his feet and hands to prevent him from performing airbending.

Status
Not open for further replies.