• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
This was mentioned in ATLA in that scene where they were in the shop. So what I was proposing is a new rpg move. It would be called airblade and you'd put a stick in that slot (the hilt) and click, it would give you weakness 2 but turn that stick into an iron sword (bending the air into the hilt to make a blade out of air) for 5-8 second, after that time it would turn back into a stick and you'd have to wait a long cool down to use the move again.

owlcool

Verified Member
Nope aang meant it as an actual sword, just made out of air, how does that resemble airsweep... Please read the full post before you comment.
Must I explains physics to a cat? Then I will.

There is no practical reason why the sword wouldn't be MUCH longer then an average sword. It would be very long ranged, effectively channeling a air current through the blade handle. As we already know, airbenders can't condense air, at least not alone and practically like what you are suggesting.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member

There is no practical reason why the sword wouldn't be MUCH longer then an average sword. It would be very long ranged, effectively channeling a air current through the blade handle. As we already know, airbenders can't condense air, at least not alone and practically like what you are suggesting.
I'm not a cat in an exceed -_-

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
They c

they can condense air, airscooter

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
And we should all realize we're fighting over the scene, not the concept, so what if aang was joking, doesn't mean non canon abilities can be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.