• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Air Bison Barn

Air Bison Barn v1

xNuminousx

xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

Air Bison Barn - A simple barn to store all your rowdy Air Bison friends

Air Bison Barn
I started this build out as a house but while making it I figured it'd be best suited as a barn for Air Bison (someone else just release an Appa schematic!). Feel free to remove the decor I provided and make it a house if you want! This can be pasted into an Air Temple mountain if you have one, just edit it a bit so it doesn't ruin your landscape.
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

What skinny ass bisons have you got???? mine will not fit in these barns.
I based it off of a part of the Eastern Air Temple so I dont know, maybe they have some different sub-species of air bison. Thanks for your "constructive" criticism though lol.

Loony

I based it off of a part of the Eastern Air Temple so I dont know, maybe they have some different sub-species of air bison. Thanks for your "constructive" criticism though lol.
It wasn't constructive nor criticism. It was a joke.