• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AIR BALL

masterkael

if you notice in the show anng uses airball alot. it seems to be his way of movement (besides appa). so if we could make it so air scooter can go better like not stop if we hit something and go versatile (up walls) that would be great because i dont use air scooter because it seems not to work vary well so if we can make it more like airball it would make it better.

masterkael

also it would be cool if air ball was like air spout in the sense that u click to toggle it. also the player would be in the sit animation.

Elzoz

well to be honest i have an idea about this aswell, not to upgrade the airball, but to make another version of it

we have tried to figure out an sub bending style for air for awhile now and the thing ive come across is, why know just make an advance airbending as an sub bending and IN THAT have the kinda airbal tenzin is using as an kinda air ring mayby? :p (i think that the airball would look weird if you could climb walls with it :s)

masterkael

well aang uses it to climb but in all i just want a better air scooter one that wont stop if u hit a tree or after like 5 seconds. air ball would go until you toggle it off and you would be able to bend on it.

Elzoz

well you know that if you climb to high with airball that its stops right and hiting a tree is like hiting a wall in minecraft more or less XD and he uses it to get up stuff and then like jumps the last part but i dont think thats somthing easy coding, but mayby make air ball allwoing it to climb every 3 block instead of 4-5, but on ther other hand it would loss speed after climbing every 3 blocks aswell so it would be kinda weird aswell, if you make it to strong then its not fun really :s then you could always escape.

well aang uses it to climb but in all i just want a better air scooter one that wont stop if u hit a tree or after like 5 seconds. air ball would go until you toggle it off and you would be able to bend on it.
With being able to bend on it, that is EXTREMELY over powered, that was a bug in the previous version and it was not a good thing, airbenders could fly in circles and just swipe occasionally.

Elzoz

well what are you truly missing kael ?
i mean for flying you have tornado or airspout and for fast transportation you can either use shift airblast and shoot yourself in the back and fly abit or use airscooter on plain ground or not to harsh terrain :s the only thing i am missing is somkind of working glider really :s

Cucckoo

AirScooter's purpose is horizontal mobility, whether it is used to cross oceans or travel across plains. It's already near impossible to dismount someone from their AirScooter. I think if AirScooter was just made a little less buggy then it would be better. I certainly don't think that AirScooter should be able to scale vertically. That's what Tornado's for.

masterkael

i would like to be able to toggle the air ball. no bending on it but it can go up 1 block so it makes traveling better. please can we try this.

masterkael

so it would work by clicking to toggle it. then it would put you in sit so it looks like you are riding it. then you would be able to go up one block things and go faster then walking. it also would make traveling better so you can be more mobile. if this just ends up as a upgrade to air scooter can we at least rename air scooter air ball please. this would be amazing if it happened.