• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied AIR BALL

Elzoz

Verified Member
umm i meant airblast* and if you hold swift wit tornado almost straight down but just a inch up you can climb almost anything :p

masterkael

Verified Member
ya i just realized that. jut air ball would be cool to go into a sit motion and just travel going up 1 block things and it dose not stop if you hit something.

Elzoz

Verified Member
i think you just need to practice abit more with air scooter, if you see a ledge try to go one up then the next one and the next one side ways up at it instead on full speed up, its how i do it, or make a jump ^^

ashe36

Verified Member
This is one of those abilities that would render another move useless. Creating moves that replace other abilities isn't helpful towards the plugin at all, it's just disrupting the balance that is already created. Airscooter has reasons for what it is, and airball is unnecessary.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This just sounds like you criticizing Air Scooter. I feel like air scooter is perfect the way it is.

masterkael

Verified Member
air scooter barely works for traveling across anything but flat open land. air ball would be able to go up one block and would be more useful for travel. in not anew move can we make this airscooter. also can we sit on air scooter?

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
air scooter barely works for traveling across anything but flat open land. air ball would be able to go up one block and would be more useful for travel. in not anew move can we make this airscooter. also can we sit on air scooter?

1. You already can go up 1 block rises. You need to use 'space' at just the right moment.
2. You don't HAVE to sit on it. When Aang was an adult he stood on it.