• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

CamThePanda

General Rules:
- Do not use hacked or modified clients.
- Do not advertise or recommend other servers.
- If you are banned or muted, you may apply for an appeal on the forums.
- Respect all players on the server. Disrespect will not be tolerated.
- No homophobia or racism.
- Don't complain if you get killed. It's a pvp server.
- The arenas are free-for-all. Dont complain about being teamed against or targeted.
- Do not ask staff members to give you things. (items, ranks, etc.)
- Do not ask for a staff rank. You may apply on the forums.
- Do not spam the chat, personal messages, or teleport requests.
- No using nicknames to impersonate staff or other players.
- Do not PvP log (safezoning, teleporting away, etc.)
- Don't collapse structures in the bending arena.
- Don't abuse glitches.

Bending Rules:
- Do not use Bloodbending (sub-element: Bloodbending, Bloodpuppet, etc.) to throw players into lava. I know its tempting, but just don't.
- Do not spam bending abilities. It's gross. Here is the current standard:
As soon as the move you are using reaches its cooldown, you must switch moves.
Only moves that damage, knockback, or give a negative effect to a player (thats not yourself) are considered spammable,
therefore moves like airspout, heatcontrol, and catapult (etc.) are not spammable.
- If you are in avatar state, do NOT use lavaflow or other moves that may cause lag for other players on the server.

Attack Pattern Examples:
Move1, Move1, Move1, Move1 - Considered spamming.
Move1, Move2, Move1, Move2 - Considered spamming.
Move1, Move2, Move3, Move1 - Is not considered spamming.
Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4 - Is not considered spamming.

- Spawn -

- Bending arena 2 -

- Bending arena -

- Custom Biomes (example 1) -

- Custom Biomes (example 2) -

Server Website: http://adventurecraft.co
PlanetMinecraft Post: http://goo.gl/1U8GHu
Server Versions: 1.10 - 1.11

Server IP: play.adventurecraft.co
(if you didn't read it above)​

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are
in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra
and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited:

CamThePanda

So here's just a random update for anyone who wants to know. Smo is about half finished with the second bending arena. Oh yeah and were getting a second bending arena if you didn't know. I have to say, I'm seriously proud of Smo. He really pulled out all the stocks for this one. It's sexy as hell and 50 blocks bigger in every direction. I can't wait until it's finished so all you guys can see it.
Some time ago, we added a custom coded fire ability called ParabolicCharge. It isn't anything super special, but our "super cool ultra premium deluxe coder" did a great job making. If I were a Firebender, I would definitely keep it in my arsenal. So kudos on that.
If you noticed my absence on the server, sorry. I've been dying of a sinus infection and some pretty nasty headaches. But don't worry. For the most part, I'm better now and I should be on the server regularly.
Well that about sums it up. Thanks for reading. Oh, and if I made any typos, sorry. I wasn't feeling so hot when I was typing this and I'm not going to torture myself by spellchecking.

CamThePanda

Another Update.

AdventureCraft now supports 1.8 and 1.9 clients. All players that join using 1.9 will only have access to 1.8 features (This is good if you don't like 1.9 PvP. This is bad if you're a purpur block fanatic).

EDIT: Servers version is now 1.10.2, however, 1.11+ players can still join.

Last edited:

CamThePanda

Ba2 is now live! Do /ba2 in-game or use the portal at spawn to check it out!

Last edited:

CamThePanda

Update:
- Players can now join using the new IP, play.adventurecraft.co, as well as the old one.
- Updated bending configs. Broken damages and cooldowns should now be fixed.
- Christmas sale! All items in the donation store are 20% off. Ends January 1st.

Switch

Wuut, somethings up with the server. Can't connect and i'm not sure if this is a server wide or client issue. Quite scared xD

CamThePanda

Fixed servers IP so players can connect. Also updated to 1.11.2, but 1.12 players can still join. :)

We are also going to be expanding the server within the coming months so stay tuned for that.

Kess

hmm spawn looks just like the one you can download on planetminecraft msg me if im wrong or right :)