• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Addons - List

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Basic idea:
Add a command that lists all installed addons and extras.

Example:
/b d Addons

This would then display everything not included in the core plugin. Such as Carbogen's earthshard and eruption.

owlcool

Verified Member
This might simply not work, but if it were to work it would need to first have a list of all the default abilitys, and a new list would need to be made every time a move is added to core. And then it would have to read off all the bending moves, and it probably wouldn't be able to detect moves like airscooter+ because they are addon moves, in which case it would need to detect each individual letter of code and make sure it is the same, within each move. I don't see much use for this other then for servers that have /b d (element) disabled for other elements then the one you have. I vote no if it would delay the time to new updates of default moves being made.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This might simply not work, but if it were to work it would need to first have a list of all the default abilitys, and a new list would need to be made every time a move is added to core. And then it would have to read off all the bending moves, and it probably wouldn't be able to detect moves like airscooter+ because they are addon moves, in which case it would need to detect each individual letter of code and make sure it is the same, within each move. I don't see much use for this other then for servers that have /b d (element) disabled for other elements then the one you have. I vote no if it would delay the time to new updates of default moves being made.
Actually this would be a pretty simple code for the pk Devs. I highly doubt it would delay any dev builds that aren't appearing. I bet I could do this. Probably not as effectively as pk devs

Joeri

Verified Member
It's not hard at all... This is already done in the config

dookoo782

Verified Member
This would probably not take too long but most Addon Developers and Official Developers are worked up with life or other projects right now I think. (Atleast I am) :p

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This would probably not take too long but most Addon Developers and Official Developers are worked up with life or other projects right now I think. (Atleast I am) :p
Are you worked up with live, or an other project ? o_O

dookoo782

Verified Member
Both.

Life: I'm doing a lot of extra-curricular, limited and talented Computer Science stuff at school(my school is crap so it's not that impressive). I've got homework to do every so often and revising for our schools Rank Order Attainment exams.

Other Projects: Learning web-development, developing private plugins for payment/working with server organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.