• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Addon Abilities Not Showing Up

TheDeltaRayQuaza

Verified Member
I have downloaded a few abilities and two combos, but the abilities don't show up when I do /b d [element a certain ability is]. The addon abilities that don't work are: AirJump by Loony, Link by Sobki, FireBlade and FireJab by Sorin, and MetalRepair, MagmaLine, FireDisc, and EarthDrag by Simplicitee. I know that it is possible to achieve because it works on the PhanaticMC server. (FireBlade, FireJab, and MagmaLine are not on that server though.) Please help me resolve this issue, and thank you in advance.

P.S. MY NAME IS RAY NOT DELTA

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
Heyyyy, what's up, Delta?

Yeah, so here's the reason why they don't show up or anything.
1.8.2 of PK is pretty buggy, and half of those errors are already fixed by the developers, so you'd expect better things. :)

I'm pretty sure half or more of Simplicitee's moves are also bugged/not working. So you'll have to hold off using those moves. If you're positive that they do and should work contact Simplicitee on the Discussion tab of the Ability. ;)

Pride

Verified Member
Everything from Loony to Sorin should work. Maybe your PK Version's the problem?
I guess that's basically it.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Addon abilities should be loading in correctly, however there is an issue with our method to list abilities. It's being worked on right this second. :D

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Heyyyy, what's up, Delta?

Yeah, so here's the reason why they don't show up or anything.
1.8.2 of PK is pretty buggy, and half of those errors are already fixed by the developers, so you'd expect better things. :)

I'm pretty sure half or more of Simplicitee's moves are also bugged/not working. So you'll have to hold off using those moves. If you're positive that they do and should work contact Simplicitee on the Discussion tab of the Ability. ;)
Boi. My abilities work fine, I've tested them.

If anything sorins wouldn't work because they haven't been updated for quite a few versions.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have downloaded a few abilities and two combos, but the abilities don't show up when I do /b d [element a certain ability is]. The addon abilities that don't work are: AirJump by Loony, Link by Sobki, FireBlade and FireJab by Sorin, and MetalRepair, MagmaLine, FireDisc, and EarthDrag by Simplicitee. I know that it is possible to achieve because it works on the PhanaticMC server. (FireBlade, FireJab, and MagmaLine are not on that server though.) Please help me resolve this issue, and thank you in advance.
What version of PK do you use?

Pride

Verified Member
Boi. My abilities work fine, I've tested them.

If anything sorins wouldn't work because they haven't been updated for quite a few versions.
Ok, ok. Chillax, bro.
Like, I'm just sayin...

Though, your ChiPack one worked. Dunno why the rest don't for me.

Pride

Verified Member
Actually, Simp. EarthRing might be the reason why your moves don't work for me. Whenever I delete EarthRing and reload, every move you made seemed to work. And whenever I add it back, they just stopped working.