• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Add on to potion effects

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
haii ppl!

I think it would be nice if we had this stat:

InvPotionEffect: effect:amplifier:showparticles

Just a little thing, so you get an effect whenever the item is in your inventory or not. Maybe an option to make you wear it or hold it too?

Tnx for reading!

- Finn

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I think this is possible already ...
If you don't specify when the item will effect an ability or in this case a potion effect (when the player clicks, presses shift, etc) it will act as a "passive" meaning that it will give the effect even doe the player had done nothing. You can also specify if the item has to be worn for it to enchant a bending move or add an effect. Hope this was helpful.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think this is possible already ...
If you don't specify when the item will effect an ability or in this case a potion effect (when the player clicks, presses shift, etc) it will act as a "passive" meaning that it will give the effect even doe the player had done nothing. You can also specify if the item has to be worn for it to enchant a bending move or add an effect. Hope this was helpful.
It doesn't :/ I still had to press shift in order to activate it. That's why I made this suggestion ;)