• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Aang's Haircut

Does Aang look sexy with... ?

• Shaved Hair

• Grown Hair

Results are only viewable after voting.

xNuminousx

When he started growing his hair back is when Aang started maturing, in my opinion. Before that, I could still see this little, goofy kid. Although, after Aang had shaved his head again he did not go back to the kid he had been. They had drew Aang to be a bit taller and more muscular, plus the deeper voice, and he grew into his baldness. So I'd prefer Aangs hair over his original baldness but I'd prefer Bald Aang at the end of the series over Aang With Hair in the middle of the series.

I don't think his faceshial expressions change that much through the all three seasons/books ... or did it? I just consider not adding, but If we include the comics... I actually should add it, because the first vote is better off split into two more options.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

Well the hair represents a bit more than his facial expressions. The hair resembles his growth as a character and his development. His original bald state is different that his last bald state, he grew as a person.

Well I don't know If his face change or his improve body structure gives that illusion that it did (and perhaps the drawing of comics does the same thing?). I could add another vote option "(mature) bald", but I can't tell If it would make any difference.

xNuminousx

Well I don't know If his face change or his improve body structure gives that illusion that it did (and perhaps the drawing of comics does the same thing?). I could add another vote option "(mature) bald", but I can't tell If it would make any difference.
Well the person Aang was in the beginning of the series is different than the person he was at the end. He had learned so much, accepted so much, and experienced so much. He's been kidnapped, lost Appa, lost battles, realized his entire nation had perished, experienced love and friendship, saw the evils of the fire nation, and so much more. All of this impacted his life and his inevitable character arch. I'd much prefer "mature Aang" at the end over immature Aang in the beginning.

Well the person Aang was in the beginning of the series is different than the person he was at the end. He had learned so much, accepted so much, and experienced so much. He's been kidnapped, lost Appa, lost battles, realized his entire nation had perished, experienced love and friendship, saw the evils of the fire nation, and so much more. All of this impacted his life and his inevitable character arch. I'd much prefer "mature Aang" at the end over immature Aang in the beginning.
Though this thread is about the characters cephalic appearance, not about his biography. I'm saying it might not make a difference, because when voting you're mostly focusing and analyzing about his look at upper-shoulders, not its whole body. Or that's how it should be imo.

I don't think his face change (at all) as he grew that much to make it. You can prove me wrong however If you spotted any small details through his biological transformation.

xNuminousx

Aang really just got more serious looking towards the end, if that's what you want to look at. I'm just saying that it all represents something.

Perhaps, though I think that would be referring to his character, If that's what you were thinking about. Like you said, he might hit puberty: from being goofy little kid to a serious dedicated teen. That's the only way I can agree that his face changed - emotion expression difference.

xNuminousx

I'm still going to go with grown hair over bald Aang (judging off the provided pictures). You did say "sexy" and I don't find bald children sexy... And if anyone gets upset because they THINK I offended anyone with cancer, I did say "CHILDREN" Finding children sexy at all is just... weird.... You can get into trouble for things that require that mind set...

You did say "sexy" and I don't find bald children sexy..
I died... xD And before moving onto second part, I did had a darksome thought about "cancer" :/ :S

Children in general don't look sexy... unless you're a pedofile.
I think I should have use more appriopate adjective, like "cute", though that doesn't fit my preference. I still think people got the idea.