• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important A ton of web store updates!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! Wanted to provide some information on a few updates we did to the server store. Huge shout out to Viper for help on designing the new Amiibos and Hades for implementation. Without further ado:

You can access the web store @ http://store.projectkorra.com

As always, the server can be accessed via the IP: play.projectkorra.com

COUPON CODE: HALFOFF

This coupon code will give you 50% off your ENTIRE order. There’s a catch: this can only be used a total of 10 times and it will expire shortly after. Each player can use it once.

LABOR DAY SALE:

All items in the store are 15% off through next week!

VIP STORE:

Existing VIP users just got another perk, access to the VIP store. When you enter your username on the ProjectKorra store, it will check to see if you have the VIP package. If you have the package, you will see the new “VIP Store” category. This category is full of other items from around the PK Webstore at a lower cost.

For example, the new Spirit Bunny Amiibo costs $4 for non-VIP players and $3 for current VIP players.

Spirit Bunny Amiibo: LIMITED EDITION

We’ve added a new Spirit Bunny Amiibo that can be purchased for $4 ($3 for VIP users). This will be available the entire month of September.

Just a reminder that Amiibos do not drop on death. They can be traded and dropped through any other means!

More new Amiibos:

You can also purchase the following new Amiibos as of today (not limited edition, available forever)
  • Korra
  • Aang
  • Zuko
  • Bolin
Prices Slashed

In addition to the ongoing sales, a lot of prices were cut on server wide perks and the Iroh Amiibo

xNuminousx

There’s a catch: this can only be used a total of 10 times and it will expire shortly after. Each player can use it once
This is sort of confusing to me... You say it can be used a total of 10 times then it'll expire... then you say you can only use it once? Could you elaborate a bit more?

Other than that this is an awesome update, glad to see it!

Hades

Staff member
Server Administrator
This is sort of confusing to me... You say it can be used a total of 10 times then it'll expire... then you say you can only use it once? Could you elaborate a bit more?

Other than that this is an awesome update, glad to see it!
after 10 people use it, it will not be useable anymore for anyone is what he means

Omegatron

If you guys need a web developer's help let me know - the site is almost impossible to use on mobile right now and that can lose a decent amount of donations, just saying.

I can set you guys up with a responsive fix to make sure it fits on any device pretty quickly.

Attachments