• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

4/26/2015 Weekly Community Update

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! We haven't done too much this week in terms of getting new features out to you guys, but we have been working, I promise!

Social Media
  • Because of very popular demand, we have created a ProjectKorra YouTube Channel. You can find it (and subscribe) at the links below. I'm not quite sure when we still start doing things with it, or what exactly we will do with it, but you should go ahead and subscribe!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Twitter while you're at it, @ProjectKorra
Forum Changes
  • Updated XenForo version to 1.4.5
    • Increases security and stability.
  • Updated Resource Manager
    • The biggest change to take from this is that you can now use Resource Icons! It no longer uses your profile photo for the resource, so, if you wantt o design a cool new icon for your resources, nothing is stopping you.
  • Updated Footer
    • No longer includes garbage texts, links to Social Media have been activated.
  • Reorganized and Added Categories
    • Because of the survey results, it was clear something needed to be added to the forum to make it more user-friendly and community based. I have restructured the forum to make it a bit more intuitive to find what you are looking for. In addition, I have added areas for Forum / Website Suggestions, General Discussion (not related to the project), and Media.
  • New Forum Logo

Loony

The first videos should be a tutorial for each element, and chi!
I use a tutorial but it's a little out dated, I would love a new one :)