• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

4/1/16 ~ Community Update

More Questions for the Q&A:
When have thought of this funny april fools jokes?
Why Pickle doesn't use emojis often?
What Mist is up too (for pk)?
Probending abilities?
(Insert favorite question you expected to see from someone, but nobody asked, but still give your brief input about it)
Changes to the forum?
When to expect (approximatly) the next new ability's realease?
Do any of the staff like my ideas?
Can you please not ignore them and give bigger attention to them?! (I'm I greedy whore person :p)
Any hatable staff member has on another staff member? non-staff member? (Not asking to name them of course)
Will you say our names of the question your asking that posted
it?
Favourite character from tv/comic series? Hatable one?
Korra or Avatar Aang?
Are all of the staff members are from us and uk?
How do I find friends on this forum?
Will Alex ever gonna go back and join the developers team?

That's all the questions I can think of :2

Last edited:

Joeri

I wasn't sarcastic just wanna know if he is Dutch, because I am to. I am not trying to hurt someone or something like that. and I know my English isn't great.:)
I'm dutch, also i don't mind people disagreeing with my comment but mind explaining why?
Seeing as i didn't necessarily pick a side on the discussion, but rather just pointed out a flaw in your argument

Loony

Both of you shut up lol. Haven't read any of the argument or whatever it is, but it shouldn't be here so both of you be quiet and take it to message where you can argue about who's right all you want! :)

Both of you shut up lol. Haven't read any of the argument or whatever it is, but it shouldn't be here so both of you be quiet and take it to message where you can argue about who's right all you want! :)
Okay, Sorry for the inconvenience. Ill delete the messages, because it isn't about this topic :)