• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

3D Minecraft skins!!!

Sorin

Verified Member
Ok so I have been working with blender and other 3d modelling tools

So I was wondering if it was allowed to take suggestions/make some of these for people on the forums. If not I wont.
*also this pic was rushed I can do a lot better xD*
Yeah the water is a lil derpy but im working on it

Last edited:

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
Ok so I have been working with blender and other 3d modelling tools

So I was wondering if it was allowed to take suggestions/make some of these for people on the forums. If not I wont.
*also this pic was rushed I can do a lot better xD*
Yeah the water is a lil derpy but im working on it
yus plssssss i love the fire one looks epic, is only our firebending looked like this!!

paliate

Verified Member
I believe you would be allowed to do that in the media section, But you would not be allowed to make any sort of profit from it.
(if i was allowed i'd be selling creepy PK profile pictures to everyone, i'd infect the forum with creepiness one picture at a time)

jedk1

Ew blender. Autodesk MAYA <3 (Yes i have a right to judge 3D software, i was approached at one point by autodesk to be an autodesk ambassador :p)

Sorin

Verified Member
I believe you would be allowed to do that in the media section, But you would not be allowed to make any sort of profit from it.
(if i was allowed i'd be selling creepy PK profile pictures to everyone, i'd infect the forum with creepiness one picture at a time)
No these will be free of course, (I'm working on particles so gotta bare with me I need to get to work on air bending) I'm gonna start a thread in media and if you guys want one just pm me your minecraft username and what element "except for air" I expect to be able to do particles soon so yeah
Ew blender. Autodesk MAYA <3 (Yes i have a right to judge 3D software, i was approached at one point by autodesk to be an autodesk ambassador :p)
Luv you to jed, But i'm most likely gonna use cinema 4d if i'm able to.