• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

3/14/16~ Community Update

Any improvement regarding Tremorsense ability?

What are we suppose to expect from the next incoming beta/stable of ProjectKorra (Core)?

Chi revamp? (What will happen to paralyze, since everyone is hating on it)

Any new abilities that lack of them for sub-elements?

Will there be at least one steambending ability? Such as the one that utilizing phasechange in vapourising water will leave a cloud of white compact particles (one request referrence that I took this from).

Will Tremorsense even goņna be considered as a sub-element? While Healing is considered to be one, why not classified Tremorsense to be one for Earthbending too?

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
I was just wondering to get ourselves out there on iPhone and Andriod since lots of people download Minecraft PC related apps on their phone- aka, minechat.

davidmm22

Initially i'd like to start by saying awesome plugin! been using it in my servers for 1-2 years and i love it! the people in my server love it too!

Okay so, first thing is, will this 1.9 patch make it where you can see cooldowns somehow? i'd be cool to get a little hologram or even a chat message telling players the ability is on cooldown and how much longer do they have to wait. Second thing is, will there be any new abilities to the updated (core) version? Lastly i wanted to know if Chi will have some more abilities like smoke bomb where not only they are useful also cosmetically appealing

Thanks for all the awesome work!

Here's a question.
In a previous Q & A done in this previous summer, you mentioned that you were (going to start) working on a Firebending Rework. What happened to that? Is it coming out soon? What possible major changes will occur? How will it give Fire a "choice of styles" to choose from in combat?

For reference

Last edited:
Anyone though of making a temporal patch for April 1st day, that makes bending accurate to its movie (all bending abilitiea requires a combo sequence to activate them, firebending can be only be used from their elemental source, ect.), just for pulling a great fool's prank on people?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Here's a question.
In a previous Q & A done in this previous summer, you mentioned that you were (going to start) working on a Firebending Rework. What happened to that? Is it coming out soon? What possible major changes will occur? How will it give Fire a "choice of styles" to choose from in combat?

For reference
I'd also like to know this xD

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
The movie wasn't that good
Anyone though of making a temporal patch for April 1st day, that makes bending accurate to its movie (all bending abilitiea requires a combo sequence to activate them, firebending can be only be used from their elemental source, ect.), just for pulling a great fool's prank on people?

Last edited:
I can see why. Some servers (but I think only a few of those) might decide to keep the patch even if it gets outdated. That still I think is highly unlikely to happen.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Oh no they won't if we update to 1.9 after that release for April fools day- but either way, April Fools is just a day that someone created so they could prank people and not get yelled at or in trouble. It's not really a smart idea to incorporate it into our plugins ;)

Sshawarma

Was thinking a live Q&A would be a good way for us to ask any questions and get any updates and an overview of where PK is at one time.

They will definitely need to schedule both of Q&A's: with live commenting/question broadcast and the other one like how they did with the last one. Per day, there will have to be alteast two live Q&A, each being made at daytime and nighttime, since their are people who live in different time zones and it wouldn't be fair if they didn't have an available spare time at unpredictable moment to get a chance to ask a question, especially if the staff department decides to do 1 Q&A a day. The same reason goes for why passive Q&As should be kept.

Last edited:
Will I be able to rename my username due to of a silly typo I made?
Why is ProjectKorra (Items) plugin doesn't get any attention?
Why @jedk1 has an invisibility ability for chi blockers? It makes no god damn sense.
What Concept Developers tend do here when they aren't checking thread with requests?
When will projectKorra start selling its own t-shirts?
Is new latest wiki gonna be ever found in google search engine? (It always bring me to the outdated one)
Can you say "Hi" to @Mist for me?
Each staff members favorite element or is it Chi Blocking? List it in top 5 if they would like to.
Any information for the (planned) incoming PK Resource Pack?
Why tons of servers rely on DLC abilities?
Can you not answer this question?
On what Date was the last anniversary of the plugin and the site?

Last edited:

davidmm22

Will there be more default bending powers? also skills like fireburst, and some air ones have a issue where particle effects are really slow, i assume that will be fix? Also it'd be cool to add a few more finishing/strong moves