• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 5

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone, enjoy the latest dev build. Nothing great on the feature side, but this update sets us up to do some great things in the near future ^^

• General Changes
    • Updated Particle Library
      • Developers that are creating custom plugins should hook into PK's Particle Library (In the ParticleEffects class)
      • This MIGHT make the plugin backwards compatible with 1.7, I'm not completely sure, this hasn't been tested, perhaps one of you guys could test it and get back to me on it?
    • Lunar/Solar Eclipse now properly stop ALL Water/Firebending
Edit: This build is not backwards compatible with 1.7

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for the heads up! It's actually BETA 5 now. BETA 6 will likely be released tomorrow.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
How does the hover function of Flight work? It doesn't seem to work for me...

Froosty11

Verified Member
Thanks for the heads up! It's actually BETA 5 now. BETA 6 will likely be released tomorrow.
When i do /b version its says its Beta 4 still...? I have redownloaded 4 times :( plz help :(
P.S: omg mistphizzle this is the best plugin out there!

chazpants

Verified Member
since I updated to spigot 1.8 no one can do any bending commands or bend it says an internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
When i do /b version its says its Beta 4 still...? I have redownloaded 4 times :( plz help :(
P.S: omg mistphizzle this is the best plugin out there!
Ah, forgot to sync it yet again! NOW the download works

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Could anyone explain how Flight hover function works? I can't seem to use it :/

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Could anyone explain how Flight hover function works? I can't seem to use it :/
Wile flying left click => this will block any movement (including you descending) but you are able to look in a 360' area without having to hold any key.
Left click again to exit hover mode.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Wile flying left click => this will block any movement (including you descending) but you are able to look in a 360' area without having to hold any key.
Left click again to exit hover mode.
When I try that, I don't have to hold shift anymore, but I am still flying...