• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 16

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, just a small Dev Build. Expect a community update to explain things in a couple of days. Anyway, here you guys are, it's our first Dev Build in about a month.

• General Changes
    • Added the permission to use 4 MetalClips to the default OP branch (bending.admin)
  • Firebending Changes
    • Cleaned up the code for Lightning and LavaFlow

ILLFATE

Verified Member
Hello everyone, just a small Dev Build. Expect a community update to explain things in a couple of days. Anyway, here you guys are, it's our first Dev Build in about a month.

• General Changes
    • Added the permission to use 4 MetalClips to the default OP branch (bending.admin)
  • Firebending Changes
    • Cleaned up the code for Lightning and LavaFlow
U still rock doe.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Just for clarification: is Beta 16 for Spigot for minecraft 1.8.3?
So far everything in PK seems to be working correctly with one exception, Lightning and any Add-on abilities that use my colored particle methods in 1.8.3 will have some really weird random rainbow effects when you use them o_O Mojang changed up the packet sent to create specifically colored particles. I'm working on a fix but I find this has made light blues somewhat tricky to create as I attempt to make the methods back compatible with previous MC versions.