• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.4.0 BETA 7

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This is another one that is pretty much strictly bug fixes. This build was done almost entirely by Jacklin213, I pretty much just made the cooldown changes. I promise cool stuff is coming soon.

• General Changes
    • Fix a NullPointerException in TempPotionEffect
    • All of the Managers have been cleaned up with references updated.
    • Fixed NumberFormatException in /bending bind
    • Complete Revamp with how cooldowns are managed
      • Now stores on a per player basis instead of a per ability basis. The bendingPlayer class stores cooldowns for ALL abilities except for AvatarState.
      • This should be much more efficient than the last one. Instead of having (code talk incoming) 40+ hashmaps (one for each ability), you now just have one for each player online. This is only used if the player is Bending, instead of constantly being checked.
      • All custom abilities should, but will not have to, update how they handle cooldowns.
        • Use Methods.getBendingPlayer to get the instance of a BendingPlayer.
        • Use bendingPlayer.addCooldown(String abilityname, Long length) to add a cooldown to a player.
        • Use bendingPlayer.isOnCooldown(String abilityname) to check if the player is on cooldown.
        • I'll be happy to answer any questions for those looking to update their own abilities.
  • Waterbending Changes
    • Fixed error in Task #40 - Bloodbending
    • Fixed NullPointerException in IceSpike
  • Firebending Changes
    • Fixed Task #23 Error - Combusttion

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
This is another one that is pretty much strictly bug fixes. This build was done almost entirely by Jacklin213, I pretty much just made the cooldown changes. I promise cool stuff is coming soon.

• General Changes
    • Fix a NullPointerException in TempPotionEffect
    • All of the Managers have been cleaned up with references updated.
    • Fixed NumberFormatException in /bending bind
    • Complete Revamp with how cooldowns are managed
      • Now stores on a per player basis instead of a per ability basis. The bendingPlayer class stores cooldowns for ALL abilities except for AvatarState.
      • This should be much more efficient than the last one. Instead of having (code talk incoming) 40+ hashmaps (one for each ability), you now just have one for each player online. This is only used if the player is Bending, instead of constantly being checked.
      • All custom abilities should, but will not have to, update how they handle cooldowns.
        • Use Methods.getBendingPlayer to get the instance of a BendingPlayer.
        • Use bendingPlayer.addCooldown(String abilityname, Long length) to add a cooldown to a player.
        • Use bendingPlayer.isOnCooldown(String abilityname) to check if the player is on cooldown.
        • I'll be happy to answer any questions for those looking to update their own abilities.
  • Waterbending Changes
    • Fixed error in Task #40 - Bloodbending
    • Fixed NullPointerException in IceSpike
  • Firebending Changes
    • Fixed Task #23 Error - Combusttion
when will 1.4.0 (Core) be released?