• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.3.0 BETA 7

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
It has been a couple of days since a new dev build was released, I've been a tad busy. Anyway, here are some changes, nothing huge:

Changes:
  • Fixed Bending in any Faction Land regardless of what Config said (Credit to AlexTheCoder)
  • Bendability of Packed Ice is now Configurable (Properties.Water.CanBendPackedIce in config)
  • Cleaned up the Methods class (Developers only)
  • /bending who now shows abilities bound.
  • /bending who now shows water sub elements (Bloodbending and Plantbending)
  • /bending who will now tell you if the player is a part of the ProjectKorra team. (This may have a config option toggled off or a better way to implement.)
    • All it does is check from a static list of names coded in the plugin of developers and concept designers. If it is, it will just display at the bottom of their /bending who that they are. This shouldn't be a huge deal to anyone, I've just heard of some fraud going around servers.
    • The only downside to this is I have to update the list in the dev builds, as it is not pulling from any website list. I may change this later on.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
It has been a couple of days since a new dev build was released, I've been a tad busy. Anyway, here are some changes, nothing huge:

Changes:
  • Fixed Bending in any Faction Land regardless of what Config said (Credit to AlexTheCoder)
  • Bendability of Packed Ice is now Configurable (Properties.Water.CanBendPackedIce in config)
  • Cleaned up the Methods class (Developers only)
  • /bending who now shows abilities bound.
  • /bending who now shows water sub elements (Bloodbending and Plantbending)
  • /bending who will now tell you if the player is a part of the ProjectKorra team. (This may have a config option toggled off or a better way to implement.)
    • All it does is check from a static list of names coded in the plugin of developers and concept designers. If it is, it will just display at the bottom of their /bending who that they are. This shouldn't be a huge deal to anyone, I've just heard of some fraud going around servers.
    • The only downside to this is I have to update the list in the dev builds, as it is not pulling from any website list. I may change this later on.
can u plz make Fire Swipe in dev build 8?

Chen

Verified Member
Gabe.. We're on 1.4.0 Beta 7 now.. Not 1.3.0. If you want an ability, please, just please make a new thread in suggestions not here.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Aside from the fact that this is not where to post suggestions, fire swipe is a carbon copy of another ability, something the developers are trying to avoid.