• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.12.2 Breaks ProjectKorra

Kaiyoko

Hi!

I'm the owner of a server running PK, recently updated to 1.12.2 in order to remain compatible with the Denizen scripting plugin. I made sure beforehand to have the latest version (PK 1.8.6). On restarting the server, every single PK command returned "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command" with no further details, including /tla ch. I tried removing all other PK related plugins (Jedcore, BendingEssentials), and deleting the PK folder+restarting for an absolute clean install. Still no dice.

Any ideas?

Kaiyoko

Since that doesn't seem to be causing the problem, I'd like to remain in 1.12.2. 1.12.1 causes a HUGE duping glitch.

Kirrasio

Our denizen and project korra seem to be working fine together. Have you fully updated your denizen citizens and build tools version of spigot? (denizen development builds can be found on their discord though !update)