• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sprout

Waterbending Sprout v5.0

Better :)
I like the Plant expansion. I do find the default config being a little over powered though.
NickC1211
NickC1211
Which part the range or the damage?
I really love it so far!
I like the size of it at night, looks amazing :3
By the way, I can't wait for the Whip update with the planned features!

~Jett~
NickC1211
NickC1211
I was considering making that the normal size but didn't decided against it. And if all goes well I'll drop the new whips this week
Amazing! But why I must look perfect in middle of the screen to shoot?
NickC1211
NickC1211
Lmao ik the aiming is a problem I'm working on
I like the move, especially the fact that it's a nice addition to plantbending, which has been quite dead for a while.
Still has room for improvement, but even with it's first version, it's still pretty solid.
NickC1211
NickC1211
Thanks for the review and tips for improvement, I really hope this can be good for plantbending
Really neat move.
Though, instead of the HAPPY_VILLAGER particles, maybe use BLOCK_CRACK with the grass material. ;)

#MakePlantbendingGreaterAgain.
NickC1211
NickC1211
Sure thing I'll see how it looks thanks for the suggestion :)
Wonderful got the giph for you make sure to credit :) heres the link :https://media.giphy.com/media/3QoRXDI1IOTaE/giphy.gif if you need it shorter tell me.
NickC1211
NickC1211
Thanks a bunch for the gif. Also btw you don't have to be on the grass plant but just the grass block like the green dirt block lol XD