• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
LavaArms

Earthbending LavaArms 1.1

D
Make more lava skils ;)
Add at least some sort of utility for five stars :P I'd suggest starting by rendering the arms and their attacks free of direct lavadamage. This could establish balancing capability for the move and it could be legit useful. This is one of those moves that i've thought about for a while and i just dont want to see it like this :P also ic u @SuperBower118. That's another one :P
Next should be LavaTorrent
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the 5 star review! I completely agree.
I think this is great for a quick getaway, death is the fastest way to escape an enemy :>
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks for the review! Glad someone found a great use for this move :D
Sorry but I give it one start no one will use this move because other elements will be able to kill the player before they can even get close enough to use this move
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Disappointed you didn't like my April fools joke, but thanks for the review none the less ;)
I give you 3 stars for nice development, however as far as gameplay I wouldn't use it. Because of the lava, it renders you almost motionless just to keep from getting burned and then there is no projectile so you just sit there. ALSO you HAVE to select a lava source, which aren't everywhere, so I personally would not include this in my binds. Points for creativity, but minus points for usefulness.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
I find the fact that it burns you just one of the repercussions of such an overpowered move. Yes it is limited when it does that, but with fire res you're unstopable lol. Also, you can use player made sources such as LavaFlow for the arms, but the arms are less powerful if you do that ;) Thanks for the review though! ;)
Amazing, but in the Avatar Universe, wouldn't lava encasing your arms be a little... Unpleasant?
Unless they can create a layer of armor between your arms and the lava.
Nonetheless, this ability is pretty flippin lit.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Indeed it would be! Thus, the warning that says "WARNING: LAVA IS VERY HOT!". Thanks for the 5 star review. Glad to know others see this is canon too ;)