• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

xNuminousx
xNuminousx
They're making suggestions in the suggestion thread, there's nothing wrong with that. If it's been suggested before just link them to the original suggestion or leave it alone.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Not really a big deal. Not everyone has good ideas for chi. I try to go through every single suggestion I see, undoubtedly missing a few, but denying to recognize a suggestion for personal reasons doesn't seem really beneficial to anyone especially since you're a concept designer.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I would love to help out in sifting through the suggestions but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it and you seem to be the most active Concept Designer (On the forums at least).
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Sorry for the spam but there was a 420 character limit that was making me upset..... 4/20 BLAZE IT
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
Num every idea can't be a good one, and when people are constantly making new suggestions (or more commonly resuggesting something) then the odds of the suggestion being good are low. Most people I don't think take the time to really consider their idea.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
And I'm not saying that their ideas are good. If they aren't, mark them deny and move on. I'm just saying that people are going to make suggestions if they have ideas. There's nothing wrong with that; just let them do their thing. He'd like more chi suggestions, which is fine, but implying that all the other ideas are "spam" and unimportant is just wrong.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Ever idea, whether good or bad, could be used to support that area or other areas. Or even provide inspiration for more ideas in areas like chi blocking. For example, a new waterbending suggestion is out and then someone is reading it and remembers an encounter a waterbender had with a chi blocker and something that chi blocker did would be a good suggestion.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
This happens to me often.
AndDrew
AndDrew
When 80% of the suggestions are made by mesk........
Reactions: Loony
Loony
Loony
^ and thus lies the problem. If different people posted new suggestions I wouldn't care. However, suggestions are not a place to throw every idea that pops into your mind, good or bad, just to get your post count up. The quality of the suggestions is lacking and it seems like no real effort goes into them. If the majority of your suggestions are denied then you need to ask yourself why.
Loony
Loony
All the elements are being reworked and then Chi is next. Who knows how long it will take us to rework the elements and then Chi, so suggestions you make for the elements could be completely invalid by the time we've completed our plans. On top of that, your suggestion won't even be looked at for planning for a very long time since Chi is next.
Loony
Loony
This is why I want to see Chi suggestions, because element suggestions are redundant at this time.

All I ask is, follow the template that I provided, because while filling that out you'll realise yourself if the suggestion is even needed or not. This will at least show me you're putting effort in.
Loony
Loony
General:
- 6 total, 4 by Mesk

Air:
- 5 total, 4 by Mesk

Water:
17 total, 14 by Mesk

Earth:
32 total, 16 by Mesk

Fire:
9 total, 4 by Mesk

Chi:
17 total, 15 by Mesk

86 total, 57 made by Mesk if my math is right.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
So just because Mesk makes them you ignore them? Am I the only one seeing the corruption in this? If you have something against Mesk then convince Madocean to give you his doc or start suggesting stuff.
Loony
Loony
No I don't ignore Mesk's suggestions nor did I say I do. I've marked a lot of his suggestions, but I'm struggling to find a reason to continue marking them when it's the same result.
Loony
Loony
Nothing personal, I just value my time.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Not sure why the author of the suggestion would make it a waste of your time. A suggestion is a suggestion and there are a lot of truths you can gather from his suggestions. If it's something fairly new why not mark it?
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity lol
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Sorry guys xP I did tho suggest some nice Chi Blocking suggestions. Check them out If you haven't.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Honestly though, people aren't that much engage in suggesting suggestions. Don't know If they don't like me, but If I were to stop suggesting the Suggestion area would be empty, lol. I know why people have stop suggesting, but I better not go there due to the controversy I start causing...