• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Community Forums

MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
*cough* *cough* *cough*

Besides, how are the current one's bad? Are they repetitive?
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
So far all the expectations are met from that page. No?
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Have you tried asking from your server to their suggestion? They might have some valuable ideas. Just a thought.
Madocean
Madocean
Ohhh loony you have no idea what you're in for. When i start suggesting, my suggestions are going to be so suggestive, that ill basically be uploading a resource directly. White and i have like 30+ concepts that I really want to be heard.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Aren't you [Loony] the one who said you wanted people to stop suggesting things o_O
Loony
Loony
That'll never happen. Besides, I've been asking that people make suggestions for Chi, but they'd rather suggest something that's been suggested 100 times over.

The suggestions are not a place for people to throw out every idea that comes into your head. It's just spamming at this point, and you wonder why they don't get marked as fast, it's just daunting to actually read some of these.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I would label them if I could but what I see is completely different from what y'all see so probably not a good idea.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
And to be fair, they just think they have good ideas and they want to put them out there... These suggestions that you are deeming unimportant are really what makes this community seem somewhat alive.