• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EmeraldJelly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Attention benders! ProjectJelly has been canceled due to other projects at hand. However, I will be releasing some of the abilities that were going to be featured in the plugin. I will also be updating my current abilities and adding new features soon. Please submit any suggestions regarding my current abilities or some new ones in my Private Messages. Thank you, and I hope to be getting your valuable feedback soon.
    ProjectJelly has seen significant progress in the last few days. I am pleased to announce the release day! Anywhere between now, and 2020 :>
    Reactions: JettMC
    JettMC
    JettMC
    2020?????????????????????????????????????
    EmeraldJelly
    EmeraldJelly
    Could be tomorrow, could be December 31, 2019.. Never know.
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivian Greene
    I thought Geysers were supposed to be SCALDING hot...
    Reactions: MeskenasBoii
    xNuminousx
    xNuminousx
    Google says: "a hot spring in which water intermittently boils, sending a tall column of water and steam into the air."

You are correct.
    I know I have been away from PK for a few weeks now but I'm back. I am happy to say that mend has reached 100 Downloads :)
    CloudBurst is now revived! Any Ideas as to what I should add/remove from the ability just feel free to ask! :)
    Pride
    Pride
    O. Nice. :)
    Well, one thing's for sure. If you haven't already, mind you fix the part where you get so much messages when you charge it up?

It might be a bug, I'm not sure, but you get a crap ton of messages saying you 'condensed air into blah blah' when you charge it up. It might be me, but idk.
    EmeraldJelly
    EmeraldJelly
    :) Already gotchu there next update will be posted tomorrow.
    Pride
    Pride
    Aight. Thanks, bro. :)
    When your dog steps on your keyboard and fucks up the code. Also. When I forget Ctrl + Z is a thing I:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…